Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Help Me Help You

Those that know me from at least a few years ago, knew me as a smoker. Because I was, for over 10 years, I smoked at least pack a day. Most of that time I didn’t care to quit, I never thought much about it. But there were those times I tried everything I could; the patch, the gum, whatever. It wasn’t until 4 years ago that I was finally able kick the habit...but that was because I met the love of my life, and she helped convince me it was what I needed to do. It sucked, an awful, horrible experience. But I have her to thank for the end result. Now, I’ve had my fair share over those four years, but only socially…you’ve all heard the “ I only smoke when I drink” deal before…that’s basically what it became for me after over 3 years without a drag. Well, now I’ve turned to E-cigs, and for over 3 months I haven’t touched a traditional cigarette. And I have absolutely no desire to. I wish I had known about this four years ago…how much easier my experience would have been.

If you, or someone you know is a smoker, I strongly urge you to check these out. Now, I can’t guarantee it will work, but I’ve run into quite a few lucky people who have finally kicked their smoking habit. And like I said, it completely curbs my urge to smoke. This is not as much a sales pitch as it is a plea to help as many people as we can. You can ignore it, hate me for soliciting my Facebook community, laugh…whatever. But you can also make the decision to give this thing a real shot.

For anyone who wants to take advantage of this, we invite you to contribute to our blog (free-cigs.blogspot.com) where we’ll document everyone’s experience. You can post anonymously. If you’d like to make a purchase, please visit free-cigs.com, and send an email to contact@free-cigs.com for an additional 15% off. Our pricing is the best you’ll find to begin with, this just sweetens the pot that much more. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I truly hope this helps you as it has so many already. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us any time.

Best Regards,

Kevin


No comments:

Post a Comment